Σε συνέχεια της ανακοίνωσης με ημερομηνία 26/04, το κοινό ενημερώνεται ότι η λειτουργία “sharing” των διαδικτυακών αιτήσεων για επιχορήγηση ανταποκρίνεται πλήρως, νοουμένου ότι εφαρμόζεται η διαδικασία που περιγράφεται στην πιο κάτω ανακοίνωση της ΕΕ:
- The initial sharing by the owner will be notified by an email with a link. The recipient of the shared application should ‘Request Editing’ in order to have access to the form.
- Both users, the owner and the recipient of the shared application should have the form opened while performing the ‘Request editing’ and the handover.
- The owner will receive a notification (in the form being shared) requesting to handover the form to the recipient. The issue of not receiving the handover has been corrected on 05/05/2021.
There is no automatic transfer of sharing rights.
- In the case the submit role is granted by the owner to another person, and later the handover is given by the owner, the owner cannot submit the form.
- Important: There is no warning to the owner. The transfer of the submit right can be requested by the owner and the handover should be given by the recipient of the shared form, to allow the owner to submit the form.
- The form can be reopened by the owner even if it has been submitted by recipient of the shared application with submit role.
We hope this can be helpful. The existing documentation on sharing functionality is available from here and will be updated with these details, shortly.